Joining the 14mm f/2.8, 35mm f/2.8 and 50mm f/1.4 is the latest autofocus lens in Samyang Rokinon’s FE line-up, the 35mm f/1.4 AF.
It promises outstanding resolution across the entire frame, as well as a fast, precise and quiet autofocus driven by an LSM (Linear Supersonic Motor). Its bright 1.4 aperture makes it the ideal companion for low-light work and images where a shallow depth of field is required.
The new lens will be available globally from November 2017 at the suggested retail price of £599 (including VAT).
- Mount: Sony E (full frame)
- Aperture range: 1.4 to 16
- Optical Construction: 11 elements in 9 groups
- Minimum Focus Distance: 30cm
- Maximum Magnification Ratio: 0.17x
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Angle of View: 65.6 degrees
- Dimensions: 115mm x 75.9mm
- Weight (with cap and hood): 705g
– via SonyAlphaRumors