Sony has released a new firmware update that brings several improvements to their flagship mirrorless camera, the A9:
- Continuous autofocus with moving subjects and AF-C stability while zooming
- New functions: assign protecting images to a custom key and transfer protected files at once with FTP
- the wired LAN MAC address can be displayed
- Inputs IPTC metadata to files and camera serial number to metadata
- All-round operational stability has been improved
- better accuracy of the overheating warning.
You can download the firmware from the Sony Support Page.