Owners of the Fujifilm EF-X500 flash unit will certainly be interested in the following firmware updates which were released today.
The EF-X500 firmware update 1.02 fixes the following issues:
- The applicable EF-X500 flash unit does not properly respond to turn on from stand-by mode.
- The alkaline batteries may become increasingly hot. If you try to take the batteries out of the EF-X500 flash unit without turning the flash off and/or disconnecting the flash unit from the camera and letting the batteries cool down, a skin burn could occur.
The second update, which is for the X-T1, X-T2 and X-Pro2, makes it possible to update accessories such as the EF-X500 with your camera.
- X-T1 Version 5.10: Download here
- X-T2 Version 1.20: Download here
- X-Pro2 Version 2.10: Download here