Yesterday Fujifilm released a new firmware update for the X-T1 and X-Pro2. For the X-T1, firmware 5.00 brings the following improvements that are related to the new EF-X500 flash:
- Compatibility with the EF-X500 flash shoe-mount: multi-flash lighting, high-speed flash sync can be used this this unit.
The flash setting menu and the shooting menu has been updated as well.
- Flash Function Settings and Flash Compensation have been added to the Quick Menu options
- Flash Function Settings, TTL-Lock and Modeling Flash options can be assigned to a function button.
For the X-Pro2, the firmware 2.01 fixes a few issues the 2.0 version had such as:
- AF issues at long focal lengths with the XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6
- Hung-up issues when selecting the Select From Network List of Manual Setup in PC Auto Save Setting.
- Issues with the Nissin Flash i40 not firing.